Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Changing over


EMT class is finished and I've graduated, though still needing to take the National exam.
Joe traded his boat to a great family for a new car and their slightly smaller and easier to sell boat.
Mom and Dad come tomorrow.

But after months of studying and filling my evenings and weekends, graduating from EMT training is leaving me in a bit of a lull, what to do with all my spare moments? I'll have to start cleaning the house and applying for teaching positions and working on my art and something else to fill my time now that I can't blame all cut corners on lack of time. I'm ready for a nap! It will be nice to start falling back into my routine - what was my routine before EMT class? Help Tim get ready for work, tidy the house, work outside in the yard/garden/barn, build something, work on art, run errands, do bills and applications and all those paper things. I made a schedule once to help keep me focused on being productive during the day.

Tim, on the other hand, hasn't gotten a chance for a nap. He was planning on being plenty busy with work, then Daniel and Amanda's car needed repairs. The simple job seemed to grow and try at Tim's determination, but he persisted as best he could. Just as we thought there might be a break, the family on the Olympic Peninsula made an offer on Joe's boat and there was much work to be done making sure everything was up and running, ready to go and Tim has been working over-time at his job and home to stay on top of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment