Monday, May 26, 2014

Dog house

Min Min and Agnes left this morning about an hour after Tim and I headed for the airport. We made it in plenty of time, even after two Taco Bell detours and a bad accident blocking three lanes of I-5. I dropped Tim off a the airport with three of his four bags - we didn't notice one was missing until it didn't come out of the car. Luckily Tim has gone up plenty early and can get the important missing items through the mail. Tilly and I made the long drive home after our goodbyes and passed about two miles of cars backed up waiting to leave our wonderful island - so glad we left early!

After running some errands around town together with plenty of socializing, we headed to Search and Rescue. Tilly rocked Search and Rescue again today! Of course. We decided to go straight from the car to a search problem with no run-away lead in. She ran back and fourth working her way into the wind using the scent cone to locate the "victim" then enthusiastically brought me to him!

Now I am home with the dogs and my ice cream and Nutella and no Tim, though everywhere I turn and every time I pick something up I find a little love note from my sweetie, making me smile and laugh and miss him already.

No comments:

Post a Comment