Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Run around the puppy

After Tim installed are awesome new slam-proof, non-broken toilet seat (sliding around when you go to sit down is really not acceptable), we were enamored by the beautiful blue-skied day and went for a walk around Greenbank farm. It seems we were early as there were no other dogs or humans in the off-leash park when we arrived, but when we made it back to the parking lot, dogs started appearing all over the place. Tim went to check out the shops and warm up a bit as I watched Tilly take off after her new favorite creatures. We met an Akbash puppy about a year old who actually played with Tilly instead of getting fed up and pinning her right away. I think Tilly and I were both a little shocked at how different and more equitable the game was than her usual position of low-ranking nuisance. The owner of the Akbash was of course an alpaca farmer woman, just like Rolly who had the only other Akbashes I've met. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of Tim and Tilly or Tilly and the Akbash playing in the beautiful sun. I think today may have been more walking than Tim's done since his surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment