Wednesday, March 26, 2014

More visiting!

I've had a lovely day off today, and we even had a little sunshine! After Zac and Connor and Evan came up Sunday, Tim drove back down to Seattle with them Monday afternoon and stayed the night to beat the traffic before picking our friend Scott up from the train station Tuesday night and heading home. Today, I got some work done in the "garden" meaning I raked up sod and other bio-mass from the fenced area on the edge of our neighbors upper yard while imagining with rose glasses what my garden will be and watching my personal Tiller sacrificed her own cleanliness for the sake of turning the soil in a hole-digging manner. I am now about two-sevenths through the initial process, though even after my scraping and raking efforts and all of Tilly's help, I'll still likely need to till the area properly before planting my poor little seedlings. Also, the giant pile of bio-stuff Alice helped me collect has been moved to it's proper place piled high in an empty garden bed with tree branches and other mater. It started raining and I decided I'm still recovering from that terrible illness and there is no shame in laying around watching movies and taking it easy with Tim and Scott for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment