Monday, March 24, 2014

Recovery!

I'm not sick any more! And the truck runs! And I've been coming home from work to delicious hot meals by my outstanding husband like salmon and veggies and tortillas in various combinations. The sun is out, it's warm, I'm not sick, and the truck is better than ever with it's new clutch, freshly machined fly wheel, clean transmission, and all the pieces back together.


On Saturday, I brought my young charges, Oliver and Abby, over to the house for some time on the beach. Tilly and Tim came down with us and all three 40-50lb creatures ran free happily together - not even a stolen peanut butter sandwich to complain of. Tim and I rebuilt our fire circle to be excellent and Abby found many balls, shells, and other treasures on the beach. It was one of those perfectly wonderful days where children and puppies are so fun to share time with and not stressful. I love our beach and think we have the most wonderful spot here with everything we could want. 


It's a great property for visiting children and also a great property for visiting young men! Last night, Zac and Connor and Evan from Juneau came up to stay the night and we put our new fire circle to use while Tilly ran free, digging holes in the sand and chewing (hopefully) sticks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment