Tuesday, April 8, 2014

How does Tilly keep getting cuter?

And with freshly trimmed nails, she's now fully groomed and ready to impress her new Search and Rescue friends. Hopefully without any affectionate teething on their hands or clothes or faces... 


The one good that came from breaking my nice smarty-pants phone then losing my first $10 Walmart phone... was finding this awesome  antler while searching for the dropped phone! Isn't it excellent?! Tilly thinks so. And as the internet reminded me, she eats deer poop whenever she can so surely there is no more harm chewing on a great freshly shed antler. Plus it hooks so nicely on the cushions to aid in chewing.  So many surfaces to chew on.


I know all of you readers (parents, friends, family) only check the blog to stock up on more of Tilly's cuteness and no one really wants to hear about how many horsetails I pulled from the garden and how many are still there or what excellent plans I have of projects to get done when Mom comes in another week. Aside from watching videos of dogs taking good care of chicks with Tilly and hoping it will inspire her to be kind and gentle when our new edible family members arrive, I am working my last day with The Children on Thursday in hopes of better focusing on finishing my Masters in Teaching. Please call me or text me and nag a little so I get this done! By call and nag, I mean distract me and help me procrastinate, so perhaps texting or emailing or facebooking me to "get back to work! finish your degree!" and "what are you doing on Facebook when there is work to be done!?" is more effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment