Sunday, November 24, 2013

Free range Greenbank dogs

This morning was a spectacular sunrise, and thanks to Tilly, I got to see it! And I also got to go back to sleep after. 


I took Tilly for a short walk down the street before and after church, but quickly saw that wasn't going to be good enough and was more exhausting for me than her, so we hopped in the car and headed for Greenbank Farm.


We immediately ran into our Airedale neighbors from Honeymoon lake who have a 16 year old Wire Fox Terrier the same size as Tilly is now, and a 14 year old Airedale.

Thanks to their help, Tilly got some manners lessons and properly worn out while I made friends. Hopefully we will be going on many more outings together to the wonderful off-leash dog parks of Whidbey Island.


We came home to a clean house thanks to Tim's innovations in one-armed sweeping and work on the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment