Monday, November 11, 2013

Living room

While Tilly and I were out on our morning walk, where she cried and refused to leave our neighbors house until they came out and went for a walk with us then played with Sandy until she could hardly stand, Tim and Zac were back at the house busy moving all the heavy things from upstairs to downstairs. Once I got home, Tilly took a nap, the boys headed for Seattle for Zac's job interview, and I got busy cleaning the upstairs living room. There is now one less dusty room in this house and one more room ready for Grandpa. Downstairs, we now have a couch and chair in our "living room/dining room/kitchen" space. I realize I haven't taken hardly any pictures of our house yet. Part of that is a lighting problem of now being downstairs without skylights, with smaller windows, and with very few working light fixtures. Hopefully this week Tim will help me get all the lights on in the house, or maybe we will wait and pick fixtures out with Mom next week.

1 comment:

  1. Shopping? Did someone say shopping? I am on the way! See you friday night.

    ReplyDelete