Saturday, November 23, 2013

Practice Thanksgiving

Last night was the first night in over a week that I slept all night! Woo hoo! Then, around eight, Tilly got tired of that business and decided it was time for a long walk. I took Tilly for a 2 1/2 mile "run" ie long walk with a little biting, pulling, and some nice trotting even! After eventually getting home and showering off, I jumped in the car with grandpa and a back seat full of cardboard while Tilly took a nice long nap. Once we were back from recycling, it was time to hop in the car and head to my uncle's house in Munro for a quiet family dinner of about 20. Tim held up in his sling, dinner was AMAZING with all my incredible aunts cooking away, and Tilly got to meet the cows. 

Tim and I were the only kids at the kids table married and old enough to drink, but as he's on painkillers, and I was driving, so root beer and cider seemed about right.



 We served oldest to youngest, letting Neighbor Paul and Grandpa take the lead.

 Grandpa Loren was up to no good slipping the baby whip cream and ice cream.

So many stories flying around the grown-up table.

No comments:

Post a Comment