Friday, October 11, 2013

Bellingham

For the first time in over a month, I woke up not from my alarm, not from construction or family or my crying puppy, but from the sun shining and being ready to wake up! I mixed another batch of whitewash to finish the barn tomorrow. We drove all the way to Bellingham to drop off Dad's truck for the ferry to Alaska and visited with Mike and Holly a little more before making the long drive home with an incredibly sleepy puppy. Only a few more days until she goes to the vet and can start meeting other dogs! Thank goodness.


While we were out, the insulators came through and did a nice job filling in all the bedroom walls upstairs for a little more sound-proofing. Looks good to me! Tomorrow when it's light I will have to check on the downstairs as well. I am dreaming of finishing touches for our apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment