Sunday, October 13, 2013

Whitewash and puppy


All the walls are now whitewashed and some of the floor. I thought I'd show a comparison of the wonders of whitewash. The bottom half of the picture above is wet, freshly applied; the top half was from a few days ago. You can see how much it changes as it dries, setting up to be opaque and bright white. Some places turned more yellow and I am experimenting with a second coat in an area I used the thinner second batch on. Also, I made up some putty consistency lime to fill in all rat holes in the floor - we'll see if that keeps them out!


Isn't she the most beautiful puppy in all those fall leaves? She gets better every day, though I'm looking forward to her having her own room when we move downstairs. She does take a lot of watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment