Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Ib saway, we aw cod cowds id seems.

Tilly did great at the vet today, not even noticing the shot, and delighted about all the attention and new things to see. The vet told us she might be a little sleepy for the rest of the day as her immune system adjusted to the new information. We crossed our fingers and hoped it would be a mellow day as we seem to have a family cold. Either that, or the dust from the construction is really bothering us in surprising ways. Hopefully we will all be feeling great tomorrow for Tim's birthday. Tilly and I walked the grounds again today, this time with a mission: I want those T-posts! And I tried, and I tried... and they are a lot harder to pull up than I originally gave them credit for. I found about five in the barn, and another five around the property, firmly embedded in the ground. I will try again and see if I can get one up in 20 minutes. If not, buying more might be well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment